Some weapons work well to counter each other. For example the Spirit Ring can be used against the user of the Corpse Hand, while the Devil Doll can be used against the Illusion Mirror. The Poison Bottle and The Staff have effects that can neutralize the others weapons user, so neither necessarily has the upper hand over the other.
The 13 WeaponsEdit
- Corpse Hand - Ventrue Clan (Camarilla)
- The Staff - Tremere Clan (Camarilla)
- Poison Bottle - Gangrel Clan (Camarilla)
- The Torture Axe - Brujah Clan (Camarilla)
- Spirit Ring - Malkavian Clan (Camarilla)
- Devil Doll - Toreador Clan (Camarilla)
- Illusion Mirror - Nosferatu Clan (Camarilla)
- Devil Key - Lasombra Clan (Sabbat)
- The Cup of Blood - Tzimisce Clan (Sabbat)
- Bone Harp - Assamite Clan (Neutral)
- The Butcher Knife - Giovanni Clan (Neutral)
- Rotting Bracelet - Followers of Set (Neutral)
- Ghost Lamp - Ravnos Clan (Neutral)
- The name in Chinese means "Holy Vessel".
- While Vampire: The Masquerade does mention a number of artifacts and weapons, there is nothing directly comparable to the Sacred Weapons. Their closest counterparts in the World of Darkness franchise are actually the Fetishes referenced in both Werewolf: The Apocalypse and Mage: The Ascension. There are some similar artifacts to the Sacred Weapons, though in each case they are very different to VS's Sacred Weapons.